Welcome to FlightPlan+ application!
The application interface is very simple, it is not difficult to deal with it.
FlightPlan+ helps pilots and aviation school students to fill ICAO flight plans and send it by e-mail or to printer. Any user can create FPL manually or to import FPL standard text from pasteboard.
For details see document ICAO 4444 in Help section, link for document is in upper right corner.
FPL+ allows to:
- Fill FPL manualy;
- Fill FPL automatically using iPad pasteboard;
- Save FPL in App.;
- Open saved FPLs;
- Edit FPL and save changes in the current FPL or save as a new FPL;
- Send FPL via e-mail like text or filled form;
- Remove saved FPL from App.;
- Print using Airprint:
- Filled flightplan form (FPL);
- Blank flightplan form (FPL);
- FPL text.
In the «Flight Plan» mode there are 6 buttons at the top of the screen:
There are three buttons at the bottom of the screen to toggle between the application’s modes:
Mode «Settings» allows to:
See ICAO 4444 Appendix 2 for information about filling a flightplan format (tap on the «ICAO 4444» button in the upper right corner to see ICAO 4444 Appendix 2).